Monday, May 21, 2007

If I've gotta wait, you've gotta wait.

I know, Cindy, I know. You want to know what's going on, and being the obsessive that you are, you've just got to keep checking. But if you're not going to bother showing up for the hearings, you're just going to have to keep checking until the time is right for me to divulge the details.

While we're waiting, this might be a good time for you to reflect on why you though it was such a good idea to commit felony after felony after felony. What was the attraction in trying to screw me over that made you so willing to expose yourself? Did you maybe have some friends people who encouraged you to lie, Boots?

Are you having fun yet? Has anyone told you that you ought to be ashamed of yourself? Your social worker, perhaps? Someone should, because it's not nice to hit people, commit perjury or be a control freak. You put a nice, convincing facade up, but at the end of the day, it turns out that you're an abusive and dishonest felon. And no one should have to put up with that, which is why I refused to do it. Boy, did you flip out! But, you did tell me the truth about what you do when you're lying, Shakes. Otherwise, I might have thought you were a total head case. I thought you were going to rattle right apart last time around. ;-) It's no fun being accused of a crime, is it? I don't imagine it helps any when you're guilty as hell.

BTW, nice job with the home ownership. Just brilliant, Cindy.

No comments: